Saturday, October 31, 2009

Carebears and Twinkies


When I was a child, I loved Care Bears. I didn't just love them. I LOVED them. They were all over my room. My sheets, beadspread, curtains, and stuffed animals were all Care Bears. So, I thought it only fitting this summer when I saw something special to pick it up. Now you can see that something special on my something special.


And Twinkies. What can you say about Twinkies and how can it possibly relate to this topic? Well, while I was in the trailer at the camp ground taking this picture, my husband was out by the camp fire with the guys roasting Twinkies. Yep, you heard that right. My husband was roasting Twinkies over the camp fire. I just had to laugh.


My little girl got to be a little yellow bear and my husband got to roast a little yellow treat - what a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment