Sunday, March 28, 2010

MILK!

So this week has been a little tough when it comes to Livie. She was sick with the stomach flu. Her big rash is back, like she ate rice even though she didn't. She threw up a couple of days in a row, so we took her milk away. Nothing stinks more than milk the second time around.

Thursday was the second day that Livie was actually feeling better. She had gatorade in her bottle for two days in an attempt to keep her hydrated. Well, Thursday night came along. She had been asking me for a bottle for 3o minutes. She kept saying "Ba ba! Ba ba! Um, ba ba!" She was serious about wanting her bottle.

So, I went into the kitchen to get her a bottle. She always gets excited when I pull out her bottle because she knows she is going to get what she wants. Well, then I grabbed the gatorade. She was not happy.

She stood in front of the fridge, clenched her little fists, stomped her foot, and yelled, "Milk!" I started laughing so hard. It was just the cutest little thing I think I have ever seen her do. I guess she knew what she wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment