Friday, June 12, 2009

My Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday. I am now officially 32. I could not have had a better birthday. I got up and took my little Livie to my mom's house for the morning. Then I went to school to teach for a half day. I love that summer school is only half days! I took both of my classes donuts. I figured that if I had to be there I was going to celebrate with them. I took Crispy Creams in and they thought that was great.

Then I went to pick up my daughter at my mom's house. I think there is something about being able to spend special days with family. It just makes things so much more special. I picked up my niece Monica at my mom's and we went to the movie rental place. I rented a movie that I have wanted to see for a long time. I got some good time with my niece and then we went back to my mom's. There we watched the movie together.

My husband got home around five and wanted to take me out to dinner, anywhere I wanted to go. First he took me shoe shopping and got me a pair of sandals, a pair that I had been wanting for a while. He then took me to a Chinese buffet because he knows I love Chinese food. We then went to Kroger and got ice cream on the way home. He also got me the movie Unbreakable, a movie from a collection that I am trying to get all of. We watched that as we were putting Livie to sleep. It was just a perfect day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a perfect day! I thought about you last night and wanted you to know about it. It's kind of cool that you spent the afternoon with Monica and the picture I had of you in my camera was of you and Monica.

    ReplyDelete